- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 bunches asparagus
1 bag shallots
Splash of cream
Grated parmesan (to taste)
- Chop shallots, add to pan with olive oil, cook until just soft
- Add garlic
- Stir round to mix everything
- Add risotto rice
- Add white wine and stir again
- Start adding stock, one ladle at a time, allow rice to absorb fluid and then add next ladle.
- When all stock added, add asparagus and fold through
- Add some chopped chives and a squeeze of lemon juice to finish it
- Finally season and serve.